To sign up, see the available dates below. When you click through to the order form, you can choose the Masterclass you want from the drop-down menu.
The day runs from 10am - 5.30pm. Light refreshments are included (but not lunch). Venue is subject to contract but I usually use high quality, comfortable training venues in the Holborn/Covent Garden area of London. I supply more details when you sign up.
The cost is £148 if you sign up before April 1st for the April class, or before June 1st for the June class, then it goes up to £170.
Saturday, April 29th, 2017. Central London, Holborn area.
Saturday, June 24th, 2017. Central London, Holborn area.
( Want a discount for groups / multiple bookings? Email me and let's negotiate! )
1. Your fee is for the Masterclass only. You arrange your own accommodation and meals, although light refreshments are provided.
2. There are no refunds unless I cancel the Masterclass. In the event of cancellation, I will refund your fee. I will not re-imburse you for travel, accommodation or any other costs. For this reason, I advise you not to pay for any travel or accommodation until I have confirmed the class is going ahead.
3. You cannot transfer from the Masterclass you have paid for to a different one.
4. You are advised to read 'The Full Facts Book of Cold Reading' (or recommended sections) before attending.
5. I supply printed notes at the Masterclass. You can make handwritten notes if you want, but you cannot use a laptop or any device with a keyboard. You may not use any audio or video recording device.
"The breadth and depth of Ian Rowland's personal experience in doing this stuff for real, really comes across in the Masterclass."
- Tiffany Kemp, UK, legal consultant and trainer